If you are a NEW presenter
1. Go to presenter.renoisartown.com.
2. Click on the “presenter registration.” You will be directed to the “Register as Artown Presenter” page. Please fill out all the fields and remember this is just to register you as a presenter, not your July event. Once all the fields are filled out, hit “Register.”
3. Please wait for an email confirmation sent by the Artown office about your registration approval.
For ALL presenters
1. Go to presenter.renoisartown.com and enter your username and password into the login fields. You established this information when you first registered. If you do not remember any of your login information, please hit “Retrieve Login” to get that information.
2. Once logged in, click on the "Add Presentation" tab. On the first page, you will fill out all the required fields. Read each detail carefully. Please note: Artown maintains the right to make changes to what you submit in the presenter portal. Click “Continue.”
3. On the next page, you can up to four high resolution JPEG images (300 dpi images are preferred). Photographs are not required. Click “Continue.”
4. On the next page, you have the option to add a PDF file or a Word document file of a press release for your event. Press releases are not required. Click “Continue.”
5. On the final page, please review all your information for spelling and content. At the bottom of the page, please read all the agreements and check off each one you read (You will not be able to submit your proposal unless all agreements are checked off). When you finish reading, click on “Submit to Artown.” Once you hit "submit," the entry cannot be edited. If you need to edit your event information, please email the revisions to Andi at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the office to make corrections.
6. Artown will start approving events at the end of March. Please wait for an email confirmation sent by the Artown office about your event approval. The portal closes on March 9, 2015. Artown will not accept presentations after that date.
Please also read the presenter handbook for further information. You can download the handbook HERE.
Nearly 20 years after the 2004 Reno High School grad experienced his first Artown, Szony is creating the poster for the 20th edition of the monthlong Reno arts festival.
"When you're in Artown, there's the sense of community, of a beautiful day ... that's what Artown is about," Szony said.
For more information about Szony's work, visit franzszony.com.